Welcome to Andy Allan’s Website
I'm a freelance developer living in London and working all over the world. Here are some of my projects:
- OpenCycleMap.org - a world-wide map for cyclists, built on OpenStreetMap.
- My weblog, which I've been writing on and off since 2003.
- I run the OpenCycleMap Shop, where you can buy useful maps for your GPS and a few other things.
- I spend a lot of time mapping and developing for the OpenStreetMap project. I sometimes blog on that topic.
- I'm a volunteer Sustrans Ranger, I go mountain biking, and occaisionally hack on Arduino projects too.
- I work as a freelance developer focussed on all things related to OpenStreetMap. If you want to get in touch, see my contact details.
Self Portrait, Tate Modern 2003
Macchu Picchu, Peru 2003
Exit Stage Left, Christmas Budleigh 2003